Hi and welcome to this land of bookiness!
My name is Alice and I read books when I eat, brush my teeth, cook, lie in bed, loll in trees, sit in the staircase (much to my family’s despair), and probably would while sleeping if it were possible.
This blog is my baby, my love, my sanctuary. I haven’t had it for very long, but it’s as special as if I’d spent my whole life using it. It’s the space where I channel my love for literature and bookish stuff, my way to thank authors for making my life a gazillion times richer and worth living.
Here you’ll find book reviews, bookworm hacks, bookish tags and challenges, author interviews, and all kinds of content to help you choose your next read and revel in the love for your favorite fictional worlds.
I also work as a freelance writer, write fiction, take pictures, digitally edit said pictures, math around, cook exotic disasters, and do more nerdy stuff. From September 2020, I’ll officially be a college freshman in London (*does the wiggly excited dance*).
Fellow blogger? I’m planning on having a section dedicated to blogging tips, but I’m still building it. In the meantime, why don’t you have a look at my most popular post?
Writer or publisher? Here is my review policy.
What sorta Sophie’s Choice question is thatSix of Crows? The Count of Monte Cristo? (Check my rec pile)
See aboveJo March? Jesper Fahey? Luke Sunborn?
- Favorite words:
See above the aboveQuirky, whimsy, syzygy, vellichor, aurora, ethereal, moonglade, maaaany more.
- Genre: YA ⋆ Fairytales + retellings ⋆ Historical fiction ⋆ Steampunk ⋆ Fantasy ⋆ Dystopia ⋆ Sci-fi ⋆ Contemporary and romance (sometimes) ⋆ Mystery and thriller (when well-written)
- Dream/goal: Becoming a published author
- Realistic aspiration: I got a heart attack the day I realized I wouldn’t be able to read all the books on my TBR list (and those to be added) all in one life so I’m on my way to become a cat-surrounded literary spinster.
- Animal: Cat
- Food: Pineapple and chocolate (not together though, please)
- Music: Pop, classical when my soul needs soothing
- Color: Pastels, but blue primarily
this blog absolutely reflects it, right?
- Flower: SUNFLOWER and daisy
- Moment of the day: Golden hour
- Holiday: White Christmas
- Awful secret:
I may totally judge a book by its cover
- Talent: I… breathe?
Let’s keep in touch!
I’d love to be friends! While I’m still building things up and getting the hang of it all, why don’t we follow each other on: